Friday, January 13, 2006

My day:

Bah... So tired to day. I need to sleep more.

Went to my religion class. Thats actually really interesting it seems. Its different from the other religious course material because its taken from a not quite so mundementalist view. (The bible is to be interpreted and some things arnt relevant). I like that. Man when i went to CUC in lacombe i would get in savage arguments with people. Wanna raise hell? Go into an ethics class full of fundementalist seventh day adventists and claim that a fetus is nothing more that a tumor in the first part of its "life". Jeepers.

It was a nice campus but the classes, living arrangements and "rules" were deameaning to me. Ill whinge about that later too. So heres a Picture of some CUC campus...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


University of Phoenix